The Information we collect about you may be broadly described in the following categories:
- Personal Information: Your name, address, phone number, email address, user name, password, billing and credit card information, order history, feedback, IP address and location, digital device name, type and configuration, details relating to your download of Publications via the Service (including details relating to the time of the download, any interruptions, and the success or failure of the downloads), the URL from which you accessed the Website, demographic information, and other such ‘Personal Information.
- General Information: We also receive more general information from you as a result of your visits to, and use of, the Website. This general information does not identify you personally, and can include information such as your IP address, the length of time you spend on the Website, your browsing history, and other such ‘General Information’.
Treatment of Personal Information:
- UAE Mall collects your Personal Information to enable us, amongst other things, to provide our Services to you. We take all steps reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration, disclosure or destruction of Personal Information. If UAE Mall is sold to a third party, or UAE Mall otherwise becomes subject to a merger, consolidation or acquisition, it would become necessary for us to transfer your Personal Information to a third party, and in such case, UAE Mall would require that the third party handles your Personal Information with no less care than taken by us.
- The email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates related to your order. It may also be used to respond to your enquiries and requests. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you’ll receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time by following the instructions included at the bottom of each email, or by contacting us via our Website.
- We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties only as reasonably required to protect the rights and safety of ourselves and Website users or as required by law enforcement authorities. UAE Mall’s operational purposes include, without limitation:
- UAE Mall use of other companies and/or individuals to perform functions on its behalf (e.g. processing credit card payments, providing customer service, domestic or international data hosting/storage services on cloud or otherwise), and in such circumstances, these companies or individuals will be provided access to only such Personal Information required to fulfil their functions (and only on the agreement that they do not use your Personal Information for any other purposes); and
- Purposes intended to deliver publications to you, verify your account information, verify access to publications, determine whether you meet the minimum system requirements for use of the Service, provide you tailored content and instructions, targeted promotions, provide customer support, and seek your input regarding UAE Mall.
- To keep your Personal Information safe, we ensure that sensitive and private data exchanges between you and UAE Mall Website happen over a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)-secured communication channel and are encrypted and protected with digital signatures. SSL-secured communication channels are specially designed to protect personal and sensitive information (payment details), which is sent over the internet.
- Apart from aforesaid, we may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business, the Website, or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We will only share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes if you’ve given us your permission to do so.
- You may review or update the Personal Information that UAE Mall holds in respect of your account by contacting UAE Mall at email@example.com.
Treatment of General Information: UAE Mall also collects your General Information to allow us, amongst other things, to better understand our users and improve the layout and functionality of the Website. UAE Mall may use and disclose anonymous information, including aggregate anonymous information derived from your Personal Information, to inform publishers, partners, trusted affiliates, advertisers, and other interested parties as to the usage habits or characteristics of UAE Mall’s customer base, and to serve any other business purposes.
- not use the Site
- set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie
- set your browser to refuse to accept cookies
- delete our cookies after visiting the Site
- browse our site using your browser’s anonymous usage setting
- Any information that we collect and store that is personally identifiable is protected using appropriate means, and although UAE Mall does so, it will not be held responsible for any unauthorized access by third parties.
- The Website may contain links to other websites. Please be aware that UAE Mall is not responsible for the privacy practices of third-party websites not operated by UAE Mall, and cannot guarantee the security of any of your Personal Information collected there. UAE Mall encourages you to read the privacy statements of each and every third-party website that collects your Personal Information.
Contact us at +971 547915973