- About this item.
- TASTES AMAZING: Brown Swerve is sweet and delicious. It is a natural brown sugar replacement that does not have the bitter aftertaste associated with other sweeteners like stevia and monkfruit..
- PACKS JUST LIKE BROWN SUGAR: So easy to use – if your recipe calls for a cup of brown sugar; simply replace with a cup of Brown Swerve..
- ZERO NET CARBS: The ingredients in Swerve do not affect blood sugar, so the carbohydrates it contains are considered non-impact..
- KETO FRIENDLY: Because Swerve is non-glycemic, it is the perfect sweetener to use in Keto and Low Carb recipes..
- NON-GMO VERIFIED: Only the highest quality natural ingredients are used..
- Imported from USA.
Size:3 Pound (Pack of 1)
The secret to Swerve’s zero-calorie sweetness is a combination of
erythritol and oligosaccharides. Erythritol is made by fermenting
glucose with Moniliella pollinis, a natural microorganism,
similar to fermentation processes that occur in breweries.
Erythritol also naturally occurs in many fruits and vegetables
like melons, grapes and asparagus, and the FDA classifies it as a
zero-calorie, 4-carbon sugar alcohol that does not affect blood
glucose. Oligosaccharides are sweet, non-digestible carbohydrates
sourced from select fruits and starchy root vegetables.
Oligosaccharides are prebiotic fibers, so they’re not only tasty,
but they can help multiply beneficial gut bacteria. Swerve
sources the highest quality raw materials available. Cup-for-cup,
Swerve replaces sugar in all of your recipes. If you need a half
cup of sugar, simply replace with a half cup of Swerve. And you
won’t get any bitter aftertaste that many people associate with
high intensity sweeteners like stevia and monkfruit. With zero
net carbohydrates, Swerve does not impact blood sugar or insulin
levels, so this keto friendly sweetener helps everyone concerned
about weight management. You can easily use Swerve in all of your
low-carb baking and cooking recipes without the worry of a blood
sugar spike. Just like fiber, when counting macros you can
subtract any Swerve that is used in your recipe to get a true net
carb count. Entirely Non-GMO, natural, with nothing artificial